ULTIMATE CBO - CERTIFIED BUILDING OFFICIAL PACKAGE (ONLINE)
This four and one-half (4 ½) day training program provides a thorough overview of the requirements needed to take the CBO - Legal and Management and Technology Certification Tests. This seminar is a detailed review of the highlights of each book required for this certification. THIS IS NOT A CRASH COURSE!!!
This course is for anyone that is preparing to take their ICC Certification Exam for the CBO Legal and Management and Technology Certification or for anyone wanting to learn more about the role of a Building Official.
Go to: http://tinyurl.com/8y36lp4 to find out more detailed information.
What Comes with this course?
1 - Legal and Managment Online Seminar
1 - Legal and Management Online Study CD or Physical Study CD (Your choice)
1 - Technology Online Seminar
1 - Technology Online Study CD or Physical Study CD (Your choice)
1 - One (1) years subscription to StudyTheCode.com
- Financial Management
- Records Management
- Personnel Management
- Interagency, Legislative and Public Communication
- Code Enforcement
- Architectural Plans Review
- Structural Plans Review
- Building Systems Plans Review
- Field Inspection
About the Instructor
The instructor, Frank C. Morris, CBO, CEAP, MCP, is a noted speaker who has more than 38 years experience in the construction industry as a contractor, building official and consultant. Although he is not a practicing Building Official, Mr. Morris remains current with his CBO, CEAP, MCP, AACE designations, and most recently as an authorized provider for IACET. He is still the top certified Building Official in the State of Louisiana. He has taught for SBCCI and ICC and also provides consulting services to the construction industry.
Who Should Attend?
- Home Inspectors
- Code Inspectors
- Building Officials
- Plan Reviewers
- Home Designers
- Anyone seeking a general overview of the Legal and Management/Technology requirements for a Building Official.
Workbook and handouts.
What You Need to Bring:
- 2009 International Building Code
- 2009 International Fire Code
- 2009 International Property Maintenance Code
- 2009 International Mechanical Code
- 2009 International Plumbing Code
- 2009 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2009 InternationalFuel Gas Code
- 2009 International Residential Code
- Legal Aspects of Code Administration - 2002
- 2007 Building Department Administration, 3rd Edition
- Human Resource Management: An Essential Guide, 3rd Ed.
- A Budgeting Guide for Local Government, 2nd Ed.
- Basic Code Enforcement, 1999 (Eighth printing or later)
- ICC/ANSI A117.1 -- 2003, Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
- ASCE/SEI 24-05 Flood Resistant Design and Construction
- 2008 National Electrical Code
- Highlighter Pen
- Pen and Paper to take notes
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN!
You can review the online course at your leisure. For 180 calendar days from the time you sign up, you can look at the seminars online as long as your want to. You can watch it 10 minutes today, 1 hour tomorrow and 20 minutes the next day. Your choice. As long as you have have DSL or Cable Internet, you can access the seminars.
If you opt for the physical Study CDs, you will be able to install them on two computers and review them for as long as you want to. If you opt for the online Study CDs, you will have unlimted access for 180 calendar days from the time you sign up.
$799.00 - For 180 Calendar Days
We do have an easy payment plan of three (3) easy payments of $300.00 each. Call us if you want to pay in three (3) easy payments.
This course is eligible for 2.7 CEU’s or 27 contact hours. Certificates will be issued at the end of the course. AIA Members will have to self report this for HSW credit.
How to Register
- To register online, click "Add to Cart" at the top of this page.
- To register by phone, call our office at 318-286-1933.
For any questions regarding this course, please contact our office at (318) 286-1933 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our office at 318-286-1933 if you are wanting to make the purchase in three (3) easy payments of $300.00 each. Your credit card will be charged at three (3) equal intervals. For any reason the last two payments are declined, the course will be canceled with no refund allowed.